09 November 2009

finally..finish shooting..

i am relaxing nw.but after today...it will be another very busy de week..i am going to edit and do all the tins..i had fulfil 1 of my dreams..actually..i hope someday i can edit a video..erm..o movie myself..last time when i went to mmu, i tin i wan to have the creative multimedia..but my parents forbid me to take..as cyber too far and the job..very hard to find..so i giv it up..well after tat..when i chose the tele..then it was not suitable for me..then..lastly..i choose management..i thought i cannt fulfil my dreams..but nw..i really do it and it had been done for the 1st part..
althought it was very hard..but all my team actors and members are very responsible and cooperation..all of us worked together..and i had noe 2 men from other places..who is our main actor,nicholas and ming han..haha..both of them very good..very talent in video..although..some scenes gt NG..yaya..sorry for cannt upload the photo yet..as the assignment haven pass up..
i hope tat the video will b edit by me and ms liew in better way..haha..ms liew..is qianqi..nwadays..we all call her cartoon..as she is so cute and kind..
well i gtg le..as i am going out..hope all of u happy..
dun angry v me..altot i always scold ppl..haha..especially for biscuit julie and aiai..and my partner..qianqi..haha..i noe i gt bad temper..and thanx for ur tolerance..

No comments: