16 December 2009

what am i busy with??

tis few days..i am busy with my assignment..nid to be busy until my 3 presentation finish..lol..
i was so envy with those ppl who is in a realtionship..but..i still think single better..o `ai mei`..
cus sometimes..i tin if i am in a relationship..my bf sure suffer a lot..haha..
today..finally finish my econs..omg..yesterday work so late..O-O..u see..panda eyes..my panda eyes~~
keep on raining here..but muar is totally different..they said very hot..
i like the feel so much..bcus i was once a ppl who lik to study..can b say as crazy..haha..so i always work non-stop..but i will stop my way when the rain start falling..

i had finished my gong xin ji recently..and i wan to watch the movie, The princess and the frog very much..but i haven finished my presentation..this weekend i wll b staying at here..to memorise my presentation..nervous la..1st time since i nid to present in front of so many ppl..last sem i was very lucky as i jus present in front of 10  ppl include myself..tis time i nid to present in front of 50++ ppl and using the mic..omg..nervous..>.<

bside tat, i will be absent again for my Fraternity Gp gathering again..this is the 3rd time i miss since last last last last....duno hw many last months edy..even my 2 dear wan to meet me also nid to fix the time..haha
sorry la..i myself also duno busy with wat..normally, fri and sat nite will be family gathering..then sun..i will pack my things..as i always arrived muar on fri evening..then leave sat afternoon..erm..sometimes i sleep late,so the time past flies..haha..
p/s: sorry a..i cannt attend again..yeeying~~happy bufday~~

yaya..almost forgt..tis is the present tat Angela brought bek from bangkok~~





cute??

there is a word `Thailand` on the head~~







she had brought a tissue beg..

No comments: