13 March 2010

新年。。我是怎样过。。part3~still with my bufday story........^^

the 5th day of cny..Chu wu~~
my chinese bufday..haha..bring a happy and joyful heart went to have a trip to dong zhan si..
haha...
go to see my photo at fb..there are lots of photos...
and we arrived muar at almost 1am..
when i came down from bus..my 2nd auntie said happy bufday to me o....
all my family members who was goin together with me..haha..^^
the 6th day of  cny..chu liu..my bufday.........
wat i had done it??i acc my sis and mother to mlc..to new jusco..tis is the 2nd time i went..i love tis..it is so beautiful..and attractive to me..as tis year valentine is celebrate together with cny..
about 6smtg i tin..we went bek le..nite time??
no celebration......jus went to my small fish hse..and tat was the end of my bufday..

do you tat..in 365 days..the most important day to me..is my bufday..bcus i care tis day more than every day..but tis year..i chose to make myself staying at home....bcus suddenly i felt hate to face everything tat outside my room..everything look real..but all the things are nt real de..i afraid i will believe everthing again and got lied again..i afraid to get hurt again..i afraid i owez suspect myself am i doin smtg stupid?am i doin smtg wrong??

anyway..i would lik to say tq to..those people who write comment at my wall..
1. Peifen 2. Aikjiang 3. teann 4. Richard 5. Chuayang 6. Yion 7. Jiamin 8. Shaowei 9. Hweeying 10. Huiting 11. Siewhsien 12. Nicholas 13. Geokcher 14. Xueli 15. Yy 16. Menghwee 17. Lawrence 18. Julie 19. Jyan 20. Fyeng 21. Ron 22. Dear(wanting) 23. Joan 24. Kelly 25. Xinyi 26. Qianqi 27. Eilleen 28. Soochien 29. Eileen 30. Ooijing 31. Farah Ismail 32. Peisi 33. Jocelyn 34. Xiaotian 35. Foong 36. Junhao 37. Yinyeh 38. Peiki39. Stella (a bei) 40. Liang wei 41. Peiqing 42. Lingjanet 43. Yeereen 44. Yingying 45. Chew min 46. Aikjiang again~ 47. Yi teng 48. Jeremy

For thro` phoning and sms-ing..
1) Mother 2) Cheayee 3) Chiowsian 4) Yeereen 5) Giat
__________________________________________________
1) 2nd fish 2) Jiamin 3) 3rd fish 4) Small fish 5) Yeereen 6) Angela 7) Zihoong 8) Kiayang 9) Kelyn 10) Chiowsian 11) Yeechiet 12) Geokcher 13) Shinhong 14) Huiting 15) Esther 16) Melissa 17) Jingwei 18) Lihui 19) Sooling 20) Leeshi 21) Marvin 22) Yiwen 23) Yeeting 24) Chiungee

i am very happy as u all still remember my bufday..~tQ~haha..^^

i will post out my last part other days..as i am busying smtg nw..hehe..sorry a..
to be continued.............

No comments: