09 July 2010

recently..bad mood..bad luck..bad things...

I duno believe wat I had read..but wat I saw is smtg real..doesnt..??
But I chose to see again……………….but what I had saw..the 2nd worst thing..if the 1st thing is losing a person I love..i think I am a person who kept making the funny thing for ppl to laugh at..
How silly I am..I think I am the worst people in this world..
After this, I learn how to be independent and learn not to believe……….
And..i hope to say thank you to several people..
1. Weiling..a vey tQ for u..since u had heard for whole night..i admire your patience..and admire how you protect the thing you hope to protect..but I hope u dun be like me..^^
我的一面之词,我不希望你去评判,但我却希望你。。只听我诉苦后当没事。。
2. Peiyun.. many meaningful theory I had been learnt from u..Although maybe u dun took it as a matter but to me..it was a very nice night..
关心你的人会经常去了解你的生活和你,但当你利用这点去伤害对方时,那就是双重伤害。。
3. Shinhong and Zhenlong..hong: tQ for acc me when I was in bad mood for 2 moody Tuesday..smtg silly I had done to myself..as I make my life for so miseable..but I was happy as I got you to help me to get over all of this..although I know you wont give me any response and I am wasting my saliva talking to you..but I feel better after talking to you..
Long: haha..quite touch..as what you had said: 不用紧,你有我这个一个月的朋友..
Maybe I should be said sorry also..as I had been..脸黑黑for almost whole morning..
4. Solo Q..but 1st ..sorry as I unable to teach you..as I was really having bad mood for the night..although weiling said I should scold you..haha..but I am grateful to you also.. because it was the time for me to face all those things..as you had given me 1 nite to make up my mind..
5. Jing wei..i felt relief after so long time for keeping those things..you should cheers always..don’t keep all the things inside..and..learn to relax..relax..
Cherish~~


And HAPPY BUFDAY TO LIM CHIOW SIAN……………..MUAKS..MY dear, miss you so much…….i gt a lot of things to you when I get bek to muar..wait me..for celebrating your bufday…..so sorry as your bufday meet with my midterm test..

No comments: