17 August 2010

special time for blogging.....

i feel very tired nw..why?? cus i was jus bek from Muar..as i just at home for 28 hours only..but i had slept for 7 hours..wat bout the other 21 hours??.....hehe................let me share now...
after my lunch..i went to repair the printer..when watching the technical man repaired my printer..haha...i was laughing secretly..bcus he was sneezing..and he was tearing the tissue for his nose and my printer..i was standing beside him.....i was just afraid tat..he will mistook the tissue paper..ahaha...but it really made me angry..when seeing them working.....they had almost wasted my 2 hours time.......T^T
after arrived home..the worst tin happen................the printer..cannot b used....T.T
i called the man again...he said..maybe when i was moving the printer, the ink was terbalik again.....walao..it really made me like to go to their shop and scold those 3 words.. after repairing..u still tel me such stupid tin..if not the ink is very expensive..u tot i will go back again a..and the external ink will save the ink ma..so this had taught me..dun do such silly tins again..............
then..i ate my hua shen tang..it was really nice..i love it......*.*
zh, cs and i were planning to go out after 4pm..but the rain.........started to drop when it was bout 3.45..and stopped at 4.07.......that made cs scolding at it.. since we 2 had been no meeting for about 2 months..and i told her that i will not be back for many weeks again..so this made her miss me and how we wish to go out.. then the date was cancel due to the 'non-stop' rain.......
since the time was empty...so i was downloading the dou yu...........but after half hour...i was asked to accompany my mum fetch my sis went to the tuition and also brought somethings and the A4 paper for ptptn..
after coming back..i went to print all the things and notes..and had a bath b4 i went to bbQ at grandma hse..ahahahaha........^-^

The pictures show the 1st.........fail product~~
The next day..i woke up b4 9am.......then when i was having the breakfast with my mum......my darling arrived at my house..and she had made a lot of people wake up bcus of her hon............=.='''
after that, we had a nice chat at mcd..but the time was too short..how i hope it will be longer..........as we gt many tins to share.......i went back malacca..........i hate this kind of feeling..but what can i do....haha..but i still gt someone at Malacca......
I miss Muar..and i miss Malacca also....

this is the patung that my sis had brought...The purple 1 is mine~~





altot time was really short for me, i was tired but i was satisfied.....that is what i called uni life~~

2 comments:

ღp3nguin≠MsYunღ said...

someone at malacca is who ya???XDDD

jacelyn said...

hehehehehehe......sum1 lo~~
haha....^^