21 October 2010

满足的假期。。。。

late update~~ What had i done on my holiday...actually nothing except..EST=Eating, Sleeping, Talking..hehe..but it was satisfied for me....as i had been no resting for so many days..
the drink i order..





2010-10-01 have a small gathering with another 3 sisters at Chef Delights.. 
the cheese cake tat cy ordered....
2010-10-05 my mama and joanne went to kl..mama had brought me a pencil case and my kuma-kuma new members..Num 16 is in pink color..but i was finding the orange color..hehe..^^
 




the pencil case and my new 16 ~ ~





2010-10-06 badminton game with ky, shin, cheryang, solo and long..altot i was having the backache after i went back..haha..and my shoes..@.@..i was totally speechless when saw that..my mama lend a broken shoes to me........omg.....and tQ long and solo..for lending their shoes to me..and tat nite..i went out to gai gai for a while...is a meaningful day..here share sum pic for 3 ppl playing basketball after the badminton games..


our breakfast.......
2010-10-07 had a nice mlc trip with weiling..weiling..alikato for acc me here and there..altot most of the time we are eating more than shopping..^^

our drinks.....nice le..but purple de nicer......
icecream..we share 1 after we went to buy tis and tat..

after tat, we went to meet with my mama and had our lunch at KFC~~
then we continue our shopping hour again.........but around 4 sumting...


tea time~~~~~~~
(actually..is because both of us..walk until too tired edy,
so we went to find a place which have a nice chair and nice place for chatting and relaxing......)













wat can i say is that..i really had a fun time tat day..altot i was too tired tat day..haha...

2010-10-08 a day wat i owez speechless for so many years..but tis time no..as i was having fever for whole day..without any good mood..but luckily gt purple acc me for talking and one piece to accompany me..
cus i was having too high fever..i would lik to say sorry to hoong, shin, long for putting aeroplane..for nt goin to sing k tat day....then as for syee yun and shao wei..for nt goin to hav breakfast with u all..i was totally blur at tat time le..shao wei..i noe u cum bek for 3 weeks..haiz..but i cannt go out with u..paise neh~~

my holidays ma..was ongoing with all activities..the weekend is full with gathering le.....^^

No comments: