25 December 2011

For the end of 2011 and the cuming of 2012..

Well..first n foremost..
let me wish all my frens~~
M3rrY ChristMa$~~
Today is the Christmas..
Yet, where am i now??
haha..i am in my beloved home..Muar-ing~~
but..i am sorry to say tat i am unable to have the gathering with u guys....
(since the time for me to be at muar is very short..unless..u cum to my house..and we sit and chit chat there)

It might be the last post for my 2011..as in the cuming days..i might be going to crazy on my assignments again..and also my course training which is occurring on February to May.. and the date..make me feel a bit headache n bored..
But since it is going to 21..i also dun intend to have any celebrations..since last year..i had it with my family members..To me, a celebration is ntg..wat i wan is jus a simple msg..or a simple wish is enuf..well..i decide to hide myself up for this year~~
my exam end on 17th February if there is no any accidents..but if there is any changes..my exam might end on 18 and my training start on 20~~how lucky am i..gonna to be away from muar for almost 1 months after the new year..lol~~but i might go bek to muar also..*wondering*

when i bek for today..i got wat i wan~~
the tang yuan tat i miss..from my beloved nya nya..^^
I am so happy today..
n without stopping on talking with nya nya~~
haha..i m happy with she around..as recently i m really too busy with my own stuff..
until sumtime when she called, we also end our call in a few minutes..
<3 home sweet home <3

Before ending~~


Happy bufday to See Rou~~hope u ar safe and happy~~

No comments: