31 December 2009

the last day for my 2009..31-12-09

1st of all..sorry for no update my blog as i am preparing my last 2 presentation for tis sem..which is my eng and pca..wondering why i haven sleep for so `early`..

for ur information, the time nw is 5.26am..the morning of 31-12-09..my special night..
actually..i had my sleep earlier just nw..from 8.30pm to 2.33am..haha..
Where should i start my story o....
start from the christmas eve..i had it with my 3 lovers..my cousin and chia wei..at my dear hse..
we all having bbq tat nite..i bullied s hong..asked him to bbq the foods for me..
he is a nice ppl..i always bully him..but his lover..is `better` at this than me..^^
but marvin and jr din attend as both of them very busy..
we sat at my dear hse `keng gai` until almost 1am as all the parents called..
the next day morning..we all woke up at 9.30am and went to nan ji to hav our breakfast..
kelian de shinhong,kiayang and chiawei..as they are `forced` by my dear dear de..especially shin hong and kiayang..the 2 ppl who wake up late..and this is the 1st time cs stay at my hse..(all photos are uploaded at my facebook)


on saturday, i had done some cookies with my cousin..^^

altot the look is not so nice..it tasted good..but the amount of the cookies are limited..but it is just enough for the amamosa gathering..
And..Ting ting did the guo dong at KL..i was wondering how she had done it..haha..i msn asked her on mon..she answered that: diabetes..( as this is her 1st attempt..the result i think is ok le..)
On sunday..we all went to gogo sing k..5 ppl for 5 hours..^^
after singing..our sounds were so `sexy` ..yc, keong, wt, ky and me..[ i tin the next day..all the mama will nag at yc as she was the head..they arrived muar at 1 smtg after sending us bek..]
My timetable for tis week is quite loose..as the long sem wan to finish...
my pca..just left with the exam and presentation
my eng..some grammar work hvn finished and the presentation on next tues..
my ppe..1 chapter to go..and the exam..[the hardest subject among all]
my phd..all presentation and courseworks all finish..just left with exam..
my moral..the most expensive but also the stupiest subject..and that GOOD moral agent-vemala..[omg..hard to believe that i had learn ntg from her except the knowledge on eating breakfast..lunch..high tea........] 
On mon..i was doing ntg..just EST and Fbing..and watching drama..
On tuesday..peikin,qq,erica,jiamin,fuiyeng and a peng had their econs presentation..
they had a beautiful slide and it is related with their questions..The other group also very good..
P/S : Sorry to the ppl who i accidentaly din take into the scene..SORRY..i am not purpose..i dunno deny my skills are totally out..SORRY..
[next time dun ask me to take photo for u all la..i am nt good with taking pic with ppl..]
While on my wednes..marvin came to melacca...he also fetch my 2 dear cum..^^
we 4 went to DP..and limteh at shi lin..then..there was a uncle who din watch our car and drove in front of us..if  Marvin din manage to stop the car, i tin the uncle will injured..as he should drive behind us..not in front..and he kept on scolding..scolding at behind..but we din bother him..and i 4gt to see whether the car gt problem o nt..When we arrived DP, we found out that 4 of us hvn watch AVATAR..so we brought the 2.50pm ticket..nice movie..but i had watched the 1 without 3D..nice man..i love it..if compare with 2012 and the princess and the frog..i prefer this..but these 3 movies are totally different themes..^^..
Then, Marvin sent me bek ixora..if cs and zh din nt hav tution tonight..maybe 4 of us will go to had a dinner at sushi king..we finished our movie at 5.45pm..i wan go to find tis movie and download..
this is the 1st time i sat Marvin car..we had been contacting each other via msn and phone since our last meet..which is before he and i went to mmu and sunway..aiya..din take photo today..
he is goin bek tis sat o fri..we 2 can only meet on the cumin chinese new year......
we 2 today chat a lot..and sorry for cs..haha..today din talk much with u..haha..as i hvn meet him for 6 months..^^
他就是全天下第二个纵容我的人。。每一次我有事。。他都会伸出耳朵听我sapsapsapsap。。
如果全世界的男人都背叛我。。我相信。。他,星泓和俊隆永远不会背叛我。。因为就是这三个人。。我的出气桶。。>.<
ok la..i wan continue le..nw is 2009-12-31-06-30-47am..
GOod MorninG~~

No comments: