02 January 2010

2010-01-01..

i will upload my 2009 next week..^^
my 1st day of 2010..it was totally full with fun..
actually suppose today i shuld go out with them..but all of them seen busy with other tins..so it was cancelled..
my cousins and i..went to gogo sing k today..from 1 to 5pm..after that, we went to buy the Italy egg tart..and eat `lulu`..then we went bek muar..erm..it was almost 8pm..after bathing, we all straight went to grandma hse for family gathering..so..today actually is the family days for all of us..
To: ychiet, yting, wting, alvin, kyang, janice, yhwee..
thanks for our tired driver..nid to fetch us here and there..hehe..and i really very happy for today..as it is a new start for my new life..
as for today..i really had a fun time..thankyou..
To: all my dearest frens which cancel the gathering today
as for u all..i noe we had been losing contact..as we all are busying with other things..but dun worry..our lao da is goin to bufday..shall we??

tomorrow..what i will be busy with??
i will be busying with the dessert of BBQ party for our family 1st gathering in 2010..
haha..tis is my lifestyle in muar..less on9..less play games..sleep more..play more..go out 'hiao' with family and frens..it was totally different from the me in mlc..haha..well..just a short post..i will upload more next week..haha..^^
~haPPy nEw YeaR~
Goodbye 2009..here i cum..my 2010..muaks..yeah~~

1 comment:

JaN!Ce said...

darling.. i think u have mistaken on the 2009 and 2010... Now is 2010 !