27 January 2010

2010-01-25..mon~~

a very tiring day..but meaningful for me..
today is my 1st time sat the bus went to KL..i woke up at 6.30am..and sat the 1st batch of bus..so earlier man..haha..with my sis and dear..
i sat with my dear, while my sis sat alone..

there is a couple..(i tin they are just dating..)
they are smaller than me..then..they are also the 1st time travel to kl by bus..(i din heard their conservation secretly..bcus they were talking loudly as whole bus ppl heard wat they said)
tat is nt the main problem as they talked loud..altot they disturbed me to hav a nice sleep..but the problem is they talked non-stop..tis made me headache and felt lik to kill ppl..after half hour..the girl started to shout suddenly..when 'xiao qiang' appeared..the girl was almost stand at her seat..then the boy..omg..omg..he said: 我去找救兵。。你等。。then my sis and we were having 3 black lines at our head..cus mr xiao qiang..is xiao xiao qiang..haha

after a few hours..we arrived.. and sat a taxi go to sunway..actually..we wanted to go to midvalley..
we had our breakfast at Macdonald..and after that, sis went to met her fren, evonne..while my dear and i went to shopping..i had brought a lot of tins..and spent a lot of money today..there are a lot of shoes..but i was wearing sport shoes today..


my baleno tshirt..
as i brought 1 set and my dear brought 1 set..
i cant find the tshirt i wan there..







tis is wat i found in the toilet..
hehe..^^
tis is wat i found when i was walking out from the toilet..
tis is a very beautiful piano..i owez hope i learn music since small..but i cannt afford to do tat..eventhought when i grow up..but i hope my bf will know some music..
i gt buy a pair of slippers..banana peel..i tin..for my sis..
i buy a shirt for my mama..let me show you..wat i got for myself..
i had brought a dinasour necklace from Diva..izit cute??


haha..i also brought another necklace from noraml stall..
besides that, i also brought a cookies..erm..i had brought 2oo gsm ..famous amos~~nice~~
dear also brought a beg..and some other tins..but less than me..more expensive than me..and the most important things was..she treated me the ice-cream..omg..the price..is very very expensive..but it was really good..and we gt the coupon and baucer for the ice-cream..so when cuming bek..we are planning for our next trip..haha..

it was meaningful trip for me as i am the 1st time sitting bus went to kuala lumpur..haha..

1 comment:

JaN!Ce said...

daXn lo.. go eat Haagen Daaz purposely leftout me..
I detest two of u !
Next time dont want bring u this two "mountain turtle" go KL anymore.