01 March 2010

新年。。我是怎样过。。part2~my bufday........

my sis and i..tat we took in my grandma hse..       the sunset of kukup..such a beautiful scenery..

during the 2nd day of cny which is chu er..we went to kukup at 9 am..Kukup is near.......erm...i 4gt le..i tin it is quite near with pekan nanas..after arriving..we start our lunch..after 2 hours, we ate the high tea time..haha..we went to kukup to eat,drink and play..and my family members went to the pasar malam bout 6pm..we had bbq as our dinner..it was bout..9pm..we jus had our dinner..bcus the family tat lived behind our home was late today..they were having the same ppl to cook for them..tats y we had our dinner late..bcus they had their lunch and high tea time late.. 
When having dinner..those who live bside us..were playin fire crackers..look lik it is.........free..they played the fire crackers for whole night..tat 1 box of fire crackers can b play for 1 times..den they had been playing for whole night..can u imagine tat hw many hundred and thousand had been  flying to the sky althought it is very beautiful..haha......

the 3rd of the cny..chu san..
we went bek home from kukup..and i was too tired..and i din attend the limteh party which organised by achan..sorry, gers..sorry for cannt attend it..paiseh.......at night, we went to grandma hse..

the 4th of cny,chu si..i went out with frens..haha..we went to bai nian..and..s hong...playing the driver role for today whole day..until tonight 10pm..haha..as they celebrated my bufday together at moli also....haha..and s hong went to buy cake secretly..he went to secret recipe..haha..the door paste a paper with the cake went sold out and they will jus arrived on 18/2/10..hahahahaha..but he brought a small cake from fung seng..haha.....really appreciate his 细心..but we quarrel for whole night..those who attending for my party were 8 gers and boys..zhoong,csian,cyee,jinrong,marvin,shong and kyang..plus me..so is 8..
we took photo by turn and around 9.30pm, they just ask the waiter to bring out the cake..and the bufday was played by the boss.......=.=!!and whole moli ppl noe i am celebrating my bufday....
=> the 1st bufday card i received from kheng which is at overseas..tq..love u ..muaks..

<= the cake tat brought by the s hong and k yang..



my forever frens..they are the 1 who really remember for my bufday without any notifications o reminders..they will remember my bufday and make many surprise for me..haha..muaks..^^










the 3 guys sitting in front is the 3 man tat i believe in my whole life..haha..altot i owez quarrel with s hong..but tat is our lifestyle..jin rong..altot we din contact each other oftenly..but the frenship tat we had will nt b fade..while marvin..go ahead if u tin can..




my 1st present tat i received..is from jin rong..all the small fish..
the present tat i gt it from all sisters and tis..........make me clean my room until 3am.......but tis is the big surprise for me..then i decide to tell them i din short of any tins next year..cus 2 years ago..i received 50 sheet of Rm1..from them also........a beautiful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i lik it very much..haha..i appreciate hw tough u all nid to do my present as i really din short of any tin..by using the space time after cutting down the time for schooling, tuitioning, sukan, and examing..
 tis is the present from marvin............8GB of kingston pendrive..omg.... 
To be continued.......................................................

No comments: