15 July 2011

Award from SomeOnE~~



RULES
1. Say thank you to someone who give you this award
2. Write about someone who give you this award
3. Write about yourself
4. Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends



I am Zy3e..with the different kinds of names in life..and what to say le..ErM..from where to write about myself..to me, i just can say..i want a easy and simple life, not that hectic or busy..but not too plain..am i giving you all a very weird thinking..? Moreover, this is what i want..~EASY & SIMPLE~
About my family? Simple structure for 5 members..and lots of cousins, which are having close relationships..I am luckier than others, i have parents and sisters who dote and concern me than other family, but the way we concern each others are special..look like arguing more than concerning..^^
As for my friends..ErM.. What should i say on this?? As i am in the university now..i have my own gang and different society to live on, and as for those hometown friends..with "We", a  group of friends that are having at least 10 to 13 years friends, own school secondary groups, De 10 and my dear babe group - livy and xiaozhang, siau pei, and many others that are not stated..
For luv..i am single and available now.......without any complicated..hahahaha..maybe for last few months ago, i am not..but time flies, feeling also had gone ..^^

from the girl who give me this award..LEE PEI KIN..Pls see clearly..I want to say Thank You to u as u had given me this awards..i am stating something true now..hahahaha..Actually, i am not a good observant, maybe i can point out his or her characteristics for u but not all the time la..i am just giving my first impression on him or her..haha..but speaking on u..a girl who is hard to let me use words to describe actually..but if want me to describe in words..i could only use..Careful thought.. a different walking path that is having from others, with different kinds of special thinking..^^

As this award are so special..i would like to pass it to 9 person..let's see are you in the list..?If not, do not be disappointed also..there is a chance for u in the coming days..^^
PY~~
violet~~
there are 3 empty but is available for someone..^^


No comments: